The weather’s changing, summer’s finally over, and there’s a definite chill in the air many days. Now we can look forward to some of those fun activities that only happen in the autumn: Collecting leaves and pine cones for wreaths and other decorations; heading out to the local pumpkin patch; baking fresh apple and pumpkin pies; brewing hot spiced apple cider (hey, I can smell it simmering just thinking about it). Continue reading
- Where to Begin?
- Homeschool Heart Beat radio interview coming up
- Teaching Elementary Science with Great Literature
- First Western Washington CM Meeting was great fun!
- Twaddle-Free Education™ Workshops
- My out-of-print book is still available used online
- Fine Art Resource: Cezanne Block Puzzle
- Timeline of Art History
- Free Scope-and-Sequence from World Book
- Puget Sound Area CM Meeting UPDATE!
- Ever since I heard from the producer at the Homeschool Heart Beat radio program, I've been sitting here all... fb.me/6MDh8QGjP- tweeted by CMHomeEducation 3 hours ago
- "Actually, any book intended for the general reader can be understood if you approach it in the right way. What... fb.me/1omdpp9BT- tweeted by CMHomeEducation 11 hours ago
- If you’ve only just been introduced to Charlotte Mason’s ideas but have already purchased this year’s books or... fb.me/3JdnmmDT2- tweeted by CMHomeEducation 13 hours ago
- I just heard from the producer of the radio program, Homeschool Heart Beat (from HSLDA), and they're going to... fb.me/2XutPuTKM- tweeted by CMHomeEducation 1 day ago
- "Learning along with your child is one of the delights of homeschooling. However, if the concern is that you will... fb.me/72MLEXrQ5- tweeted by CMHomeEducation 1 day ago