The weather’s changing, summer’s finally over, and there’s a definite chill in the air many days. Now we can look forward to some of those fun activities that only happen in the autumn: Collecting leaves and pine cones for wreaths and other decorations; heading out to the local pumpkin patch; baking fresh apple and pumpkin pies; brewing hot spiced apple cider (hey, I can smell it simmering just thinking about it). Continue reading
- Miss Mason on Memorizing Poetry
- My book, A Simple Choice, is now out-of-print … good news or bad?
- Living Books and Reading Aloud
- Are you homeschooling or car-schooling?
- Curriculum Temptations
- The Play’s the Thing: Introducing Shakespeare to Children
- Stay focused on the goal of reaching the educated state
- Tip-a-Day oops
- Content Ideas for Nature Notebooks
- Charlotte Mason’s Thoughts on a Method of Education
- Attention Washington-state CM Homeschoolers: I am tentatively putting together some ideas for a monthly or... fb.me/2h3KchAPH- tweeted by CMHomeEducation 1 hour ago
- Charlotte Mason's own thoughts on memorizing poetry.... fb.me/1vophAEOy- tweeted by CMHomeEducation 2 hours ago
- charlottemasonhome.com/charlotte-maso… fb.me/3enGaXs1q- tweeted by CMHomeEducation 3 days ago
- My book, A Simple Choice, is now officially out-of-print. :D... fb.me/3i1HZFEk9- tweeted by CMHomeEducation 3 days ago
- Gricefully Homeschooling has an interview about Charlotte Mason homeschooling with me on their blog. Feel free... fb.me/1Bb7JAJlQ- tweeted by CMHomeEducation 3 days ago