The weather’s changing, summer’s finally over, and there’s a definite chill in the air many days. Now we can look forward to some of those fun activities that only happen in the autumn: Collecting leaves and pine cones for wreaths and other decorations; heading out to the local pumpkin patch; baking fresh apple and pumpkin pies; brewing hot spiced apple cider (hey, I can smell it simmering just thinking about it). Continue reading
- Guest Article: The Missing Ingredient in Reading Instruction
- My Interview on Home School Heartbeat this week
- Some of My Autumn-Themed Blog Posts
- Bambi – Chapter 8 – “Winter”
- Guest Article: “Just What IS a Living Book?”
- Debi’s Weekly CM Schedule
- Where to Begin?
- Homeschool Heart Beat radio interview coming up
- Teaching Elementary Science with Great Literature
- First Western Washington CM Meeting was great fun!
- Hey, that's me! :D fb.me/2T3ysEf6q- tweeted by CMHomeEducation 10 hours ago
- An Autumn Poem - charlottemasonhome.com/2010/11/02/an-… fb.me/3ciNedIjC- tweeted by CMHomeEducation 20 hours ago
- This looks like sort of a fun project. crayola.com/lesson-plans/a… fb.me/23uXeKLbs- tweeted by CMHomeEducation 2 days ago
- The next Western Washington Charlotte Mason Homeschoolers meeting is scheduled for October 27th at the Bellevue... fb.me/1jwCx0N4m- tweeted by CMHomeEducation 2 days ago
- Latest blog post from Guest Contributor, Sheila Carroll.... fb.me/2j99IGVeK- tweeted by CMHomeEducation 2 days ago