Due to popular demand, I’ve been putting together a series of Charlotte Mason related workshops. If your support group or local homeschooling convention is looking for a speaker, here are some of the topics I’m currently prepared to speak about (more in the works):
- A Twaddle-Free Education™: Charlotte Mason in a Nutshell
- Homeschooling with a Rock Bottom Budget
- Are All Homeschooling Methods Created Equal?
- Habits: The Twaddle-Free Education™ Secret to Success
- Coping Strategies to Avoid Home School Burnout
- Nature Study: Becoming a Homegrown Naturalist
- Reading and Writing in a Charlotte Mason Home
- Art Appreciation, Poetry, and Shakespeare
- An Interdisciplinary Approach to Home Education
- Twaddle-Free Education™ for Preschool and Kindergarten
- Early Elementary Twaddle-Free Education™
- College Prep for the Home School
- To Schedule or Not to Schedule?
- Writers Write, Right? (for any group, not just homeschoolers)
I can also put together an all-day Twaddle-Free Education™ seminar or retreat based on Charlotte Mason principles covering many of the topics above (or your choice of CM-related topics). I’m located in the Seattle/Tacoma area of Washington State. If you live outside of the Puget Sound region, travel expenses and lodging will be required, as well. Contact me to discuss details at: DSimple@aol.com
Looking forward to speaking with you about your groups’ needs. I’m also available for one-on-one mentoring/consulting for home educators via phone, email, or in-person (if you live locally).