Anyone out there looking for a Charlotte Mason speaker for your homeschooling conference or convention? Now that I’m finished with Grad school, I have the time to be involved in speaking again.
So far this year, I’ve been a Featured Speaker at the Washington Homeschool Organization’s large convention (four featured workshops) and I also presented an introductory CM workshop at the Oregon Home Educator Network (OHEN) conference in the Portland area.
Now’s the time to begin looking ahead to the upcoming school year and to get started on next year’s convention planning.
I’m also willing to do an all-day Charlotte Mason presentation for your support group or organization. Looking forward to seeing if we can match my expertise with your group’s needs this year. 🙂
For more info, go to:
Due to popular demand, I’ve been putting together a series of Charlotte Mason related workshops. If your support group or local homeschooling convention is looking for a speaker, here are some of the topics I’m currently prepared to speak about (more in the works):
- A Twaddle-Free Education™: Charlotte Mason in a Nutshell
- Homeschooling with a Rock Bottom Budget
- Are All Homeschooling Methods Created Equal?
- Habits: The Twaddle-Free Education™ Secret to Success
- Coping Strategies to Avoid Home School Burnout
- Nature Study: Becoming a Homegrown Naturalist
- Reading and Writing in a Charlotte Mason Home
- Art Appreciation, Poetry, and Shakespeare
- An Interdisciplinary Approach to Home Education
- Twaddle-Free Education™ for Preschool and Kindergarten
- Early Elementary Twaddle-Free Education™
- College Prep for the Home School
- To Schedule or Not to Schedule?
- Writers Write, Right? (for any group, not just homeschoolers)
I can also put together an all-day Twaddle-Free Education™ seminar or retreat based on Charlotte Mason principles covering many of the topics above (or your choice of CM-related topics). I’m located in the Seattle/Tacoma area of Washington State. If you live outside of the Puget Sound region, travel expenses and lodging will be required, as well. Contact me to discuss details at: DSimple@aol.com
Looking forward to speaking with you about your groups’ needs. I’m also available for one-on-one mentoring/consulting for home educators via phone, email, or in-person (if you live locally).